I just wanted to let you know that I am utterly blown away by this Big Picture series of bird’s-eye views of Florida. How amazing is it that satellite photos, blending the natural world and manmade alterations, can produce such art while being, on some level, artless? I guess it’s the power of cropping at work.
- "Michael Cera needs to pee." twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg… 2 days ago
- I'm not much of a baker, but I'm psyched about this pear tart. @ Somewhere In Brooklyn instagram.com/p/BUVWJe3Ajvq/ 5 days ago
- Too drunk and angry to read this rn. twitter.com/DavidGrann/sta… 1 week ago
- I mean, who needs editors (or at least editors-who-edit), right? twitter.com/annamerlan/sta… 1 week ago
- How come @netflix isn't an official sponsor a major international marathon? 1 week ago