I just wanted to let you know that I am utterly blown away by this Big Picture series of bird’s-eye views of Florida. How amazing is it that satellite photos, blending the natural world and manmade alterations, can produce such art while being, on some level, artless? I guess it’s the power of cropping at work.
- Nuts n Balls: shaved ice with tapioca, peanuts, and condensed milk. Old-school rules. @ 楊記花生,玉米冰 instagram.com/p/BWzH8Hjg1B6/ 14 hours ago
- Midday noodle delight: plain ones in broth; zhajiang mian; and a party platter of peanuts, fried… instagram.com/p/BWr39GrgEZa/ 3 days ago
- Whatchoo lookin' at? Never seen a dude roast a piglet like this before? @ 唐人街 China Town เยาวราช instagram.com/p/BWl5oOKguiz/ 5 days ago
- We ate an inhuman amount of food (roughly clockwise): pork w black pepper and onions; tofu;… instagram.com/p/BWkVfJ_gUnc/ 6 days ago
- We haven't had dessert yet, have we? How about some sweet Chinese soupy things, including lotus… instagram.com/p/BWjIm8-gVxp/ 6 days ago