I just wanted to let you know that I am utterly blown away by this Big Picture series of bird’s-eye views of Florida. How amazing is it that satellite photos, blending the natural world and manmade alterations, can produce such art while being, on some level, artless? I guess it’s the power of cropping at work.
- Yo @jetblue! What’s up w your JFK baggage handlers? How does it take a full hour to get bags off flight 560? 1 week ago
- RT @davidgura: An A+ kicker from @nwadhams, who traveled to Pyongyang with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo: https://t.co/oVyGCB59Eh 1 week ago
- RT @KaivanShroff: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with cer… 1 week ago
- @JustinSablich @frugaltraveler @sethkugel @Daisann_McLane If we're all still around in 25 years, then definitely!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bingo. twitter.com/gastropoda/sta… 2 weeks ago