I just wanted to let you know that I am utterly blown away by this Big Picture series of bird’s-eye views of Florida. How amazing is it that satellite photos, blending the natural world and manmade alterations, can produce such art while being, on some level, artless? I guess it’s the power of cropping at work.
- Can we please get @hugegaldones to shoot a portrait of @huge_ma? Asking this because my name is Gross, which is Ger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Million-dollar idea for @NYPD76Pct & @NYPD78Pct: Set up 24/7 traffic cops at Nevins & Baltic and Third & Baltic. Ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @hels This reminds me of the "restaurants substituting pork rectums for calamari" scandal several years ago. As if… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @zabretzsky @WIRED @nytimes My brain works differently, maybe? Also, this reminded me to check on the old Getting L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @cathyerway @Thessaly @SingaporeAir Having bought a set recently ($45 from Yellow Mountain Imports), I have to say… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago